Sabtu, 09 Juli 2016

WOOF!

Ah! Long time no see!

Have been so busy lately with all of the craziness. 
Now I have some spare time to take a look at this 'secret hiding closet' of mine.
Maybe will have some posts to write again soon.

I consider that I may have some changes to make with this blog.
Just about two years ago, I was just a young lost soul who found a space to pour all of the heartache and confusion, which are this blog and my tumblr.
Therefore, I was so excited in writing and blogging, and at that time, I was really really motivated to promote this blog, I even searched the way how to get my blog clicked more and viewed more by people.

But now I realize that this blog will be more valuable to me if I just share about what I really feel and what I want to share that may be help other people in some ways.
I do not need thousands of views and comments.
I do not have to write posts that people need or want to read.

I just want to blog!

1 komentar: